Conquer and travel back to the 11th century following El Cid Campeador´s footsteps.
Discover a bike tour that will reveal you the charms of our cultural heritage. Visit the most emblematic monuments of medieval, Arab and Roman architecture: The Castle, The Arab Baths, The Church, The Hermitage, The Cistern surrounded by the evocative landscape of Camp de Morvedre.
What are you waiting for?
Characteristics of the route
- Duration: 2 hours
- Level: Low
- Total distance: 20 Km
- Slope: 100+
- Start: Torres-Torres
- End: Torres-Torres
- Itinerary: El Cid Campeador
- Helmet, comfortable and reflective clothing, sun glasses, water bottle, energy bar, sunscreen, small backpack, gloves…Have you forgotten? Don´t worry, we have them.
- Recommended period to do the route: All year
- E-bike fully equipped
- Rutometer/Map (track).
- Gaming (Find hidden treasures).
- Liability insurance.
- Gift-souvenir for the kids.
- Helmet for people over 5 years old.
- Lunch in a restaurant.
- Pick up in case of not finishing the route.
- Mechanical assistance.
- Bike trailer for children from 9 months to 5 years old, includes helmet.
- Fill in the booking form with your reservation data.
- Click on “Check availability”. Your reservation will be added to the cart. If you want, you can continue booking other routes. When you finish, click on your shopping cart.
- Follow the indicated instructions and click on “Confirmation request”.
- A member of MBT will check if all services you are booking are available. Then a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- In that email we will provide you with a link to make the payment of 25% of the total. The remaining 75% to be paid on the day your activities start.
Hotels and restaurants associated
You can find a list of hotels and restaurants associated here.