We go deep into one of the most beautiful places in the interior of the Valencian Community: El Salto de la Novia (The Leaping of the Bride) in Navajas. The legend says that, as a test of love and omen of good marriage and fertility, the bride had to jump to the opposite bank in front of the gaze of those present. If she succeeded, it promised great happiness to the couple. If she didn´t succeed, the marriage would be broken because it was considered unfulfilled or unfortunate.
Characteristics of the route
- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Level: Low
- Total distance: 50 Km
- Slope: 300+
- Start: Torres-Torres
- End: Torres-Torres
Itinerary by days
- Day 1: Check-in and briefing at Mediterranean Bike Tours office/shop. Stage Torres Torres – Navajas (25km). Accommodation will be in the selected type of lodging. It includes half board.
- Day 2: Stage Navajas – Torres Torres (25km). Check-out and farewell at Mediterranean Bike Tours office/shop.
- E-bike fully equipped
- Rutometer/Map (track)
- Liability insurance
- Gift-souvenir for the kids
- Accommodation will be in the selected type of lodging. It includes half board.
- Luggage transfer
- Helmet for people over 5 years old.
- Lunch in a restaurant.
- Pick up in case of not finishing the route.
- Mechanical assistance.
- Bike trailer for children from 9 months to 5 years old, includes helmet.
Stage 1: Torres-Torres – Navajas(25 Km)
We pedal to Navajas, a hidden village in the interior of the Valencian Community where we feel like savouring the calm, the smells and the magnificent landscapes without hurry. The rest of the warrior will be in a rural house or in a camping (bungalow).
Stage 2: Navajas- Torres-Torres (25 Km)
Our return is crossing and contemplating a landscape full of nuances bordering the river Palancia and listening to the pleasant sounds of its water.
- Departure time: 9:00 AM
- Helmet, comfortable and reflective clothing, sun glasses, water bottle, energy bar, sunscreen, small backpack, gloves…Have you forgotten? Don´t worry, we have them.
- Recommended period to do the route: All year
- Fill in the booking form with your reservation data.
- Click on “Check availability”. Your reservation will be added to the cart. If you want, you can continue booking other routes. When you finish, click on your shopping cart.
- Follow the indicated instructions and click on “Confirmation request”.
- A member of MBT will check if all services you are booking are available. Then a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- In that email we will provide you with a link to make the payment of 25% of the total. The remaining 75% to be paid on the day your activities start.
Hotels and restaurants associated
You can find a list of hotels and restaurants associated here.